Top 10 Reasons Why Columbia Academy is the Right Fit for Your Family
October 29, 2020
We know that choosing the right school for your child is one of the most important decisions parents will ever make. At Columbia Academy, you will find a unique, safe environment where individual attention and caring teachers help create happy children, and families who are confident in their child’s experience. Our research-based curriculum reinforces our mission to provide children with educational tools and experiences that enhance the development, learning, and character of each individual.
For nearly 30 years, our educational philosophy has fostered children’s academic, social, emotional, and physical development. We are excited to show you the Columbia Academy difference, and why our nurturing, inclusive community is the perfect choice for your family’s early education needs. Check out our top 10 reasons why we are the right fit for your family!
- Our infants and toddlers remain with the same caregivers for the first 2 years until they move up to our K-Prep2 program.
- Our teachers and staff are trained in Health and Safety, First Aid/CPR, and COVID-19 Protocols, and receive ongoing professional development throughout the year.
- Our teachers and staff wear masks the entire day, have temperatures taken and are health-screened daily. Stringent safety measures and disinfecting protocols are followed throughout the day following CDC and local health department guidelines.
- Our students participate in fun activities throughout the year—Fall Festival, Art Show, virtual field trips, and so much more!
- We offer in-person or virtual learning options for students in TK through grade 8, as well as an in-person distance learning support option for public school families who are learning virtually. This allows families to choose the method that best meets their needs.
- Our smaller class sizes afford teachers the opportunity to provide differentiated instruction in our elementary and middle school.
- Our preschool teachers build strong academic foundations that are essential in challenging young minds to grow, offering individualized attention and instruction.
- We have a history of nearly 30 years of proven educational excellence with a focus on our peacemaking program in our preschools and character education in our elementary and middle school.
- Our teachers and staff are warm, nurturing, and dedicated to providing your child with the best possible learning experience.
- Specials classes including music, art, and physical education, remain an integral part of our curriculum.
Our nurturing, inclusive learning environment, individualized learning program, and enhanced health and safety protocols are integral parts of our school community. We believe that the Columbia Academy difference empowers lifelong learners, builds character, and creates community. We hope you are confident that we are the right place for your child, and we look forward to starting the enrollment process with your family.
For more information, please contact our Admissions team at 410-312-5233.