November 16, 2020
With many families keeping things small and not gathering with extended family this holiday season, you may be looking for ways to entertain your children while making some fun and unforgettable family memories. We’ve put together some ideas that are sure to keep the whole family entertained:
- Bake and decorate cookies together.
- Have a holiday-themed family movie night.
- Create a treasure hunt in the backyard.
- Have the children help prepare Thanksgiving dinner and dessert.
- Make holiday cards, gift tags, and tree ornaments together as a family.
- Make a time capsule.
- Play board games together as a family.
- Create a scrapbook of your favorite holiday family memories.
- Go on a family nature walk.
- Read together as a family.
Follow us on social media to see some of our fun events and the memories we are making!