MONDAY, OCTOBER 24 – FRIDAY, OCTOBER 28: Elementary and Middle School, Maple Lawn, and Kings Contrivance
MONDAY, OCTOBER 31 – FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 4: Thunder Hill and Kendall Ridge
We are excited to host our first in-person book fair since 2019! Stock up on books for your favorite readers and get an early start on holiday shopping!
The more things that you read, the more things you will know. The more that you learn, the more places you’ll go.” -Dr. Seuss
Did You Know?
- Providing kids with a stream of age-appropriate books can triple interest in childhood reading
- Children who are provided with an informal environment to choose what they read show better reading and literacy skills
- Kids who are read to by their parents are twice as likely to score in the top 25% percentile in reading
- Students with more types of reading material test higher-than-average on reading and language arts testing
- Kids who regularly read have better language skills, larger vocabularies and high cognitive skills than non-readers