Preparing for a Successful School Year…Even if it’s Virtual
August 18, 2020
Returning to school this year, whether it be in person or virtual, poses many new challenges. If your child is participating in virtual learning, here are some helpful tips to help them succeed:
- Reduce distractions so your child can focus on school work.
- Take brain breaks, including exercise or stretching.
- Encourage your child to use time management skills and stick to the same schedule and routine each day.
- Create a designated space for learning at home.
- Provide positive feedback to your child on a regular basis.
- Help kids stay in touch with their friends.
- Maintain contact with your child’s teachers.
Click here to learn about Columbia Academy’s Virtual Learning program at our Elementary and Middle School.