In grades 1-4, students at Columbia Academy continue developing firm foundations in the core subject areas of language, math, science, and social studies, while beginning to explore their unique interests and passions through special subjects.
This is a time of immense growth. Our teachers partner with parents to provide help each child reach their academic, social, and emotional potential.
Hallmarks of our program include:
- Strong Core Academics – Throughout the formative elementary years, we help each student develop firm foundations in the ever-important areas of math, science, language arts, and social studies.
- New & Exciting Learning Experiences – Elementary school students begin developing fluency in Spanish, explore computer technology, and foster lifelong wellness skills through a research-based PE program.
- Ample Time for Fun – We believe young minds are best stimulated through age-appropriate, hands-on activities. From our playgrounds to our classrooms and labs, students learn by doing at Columbia Academy.
- Close-Knit Community – Our open-door policy allows parents to be engaged in the learning process. Small class sizes, nurturing teachers, and involved parents provide students with a sense of security as they progress to higher grades.
- Character Education – The character education program fosters maturity as students learn to take responsibility for their actions, treat others with kindness and respect, and develop healthy habits for success in school and life.
Learn More Today
Ready to take the next step toward enrollment at Columbia Academy? Request more information about our Elementary program today. Simply complete the form below to get in touch with someone from our Admissions Department. We look forward to meeting your family.