In grades 1- 4, students at Columbia Academy continue developing firm foundations in the core subject areas of language arts, health, math, science, and social studies, while beginning to explore their unique interests and passions through special subjects.
This is a time of immense growth. Our teachers partner with parents to help each child reach their academic, social, and emotional potential.
Hallmarks of our program include:
- Strong Core Academics – Throughout the elementary years, each student develops firm foundations in the core subject areas with differentiated instruction focused on the individual.
- New & Exciting Learning Experiences – Elementary school students begin developing fluency in Spanish, creativity in the Arts, explore computer technology, and foster lifelong wellness skills through a research-based PE program.
- Ample Time for Fun – We believe young minds are best stimulated through age-appropriate, hands-on activities. From our playgrounds to our classrooms and labs, students learn by doing at Columbia Academy.
- Close-Knit Community – Our open-door policy allows parents to be engaged in the learning process. Small class sizes, nurturing teachers, and involved parents provide students with a sense of community as they progress to higher grades.
- Character Education – The character education program fosters responsible citizenship as students learn to take responsibility for their actions, treat others with kindness and respect, and develop healthy habits for success in academics and in life.
Learn More Today
Ready to take the next step toward enrollment at Columbia Academy? Request more information about our Elementary program today and someone from our Admissions Department will be in touch.